Monday, August 9, 2010

The Last Monday


(tank - H&M/thrifted, skirt - LOFT/thrifted, wedges - Nine West/thrifted)

The work day just ended and I just completed the last Monday of my internship. Complete with lots of coffee and one of my favorite work skirts, this was a relatively painless day back at work. I think I love this thrifted skirt so much because of the pockets. Details always make the outfit for me. Which is also why I love this shirt so much. Ruffles, buttons, pretty pale pink - what is there not to love?


My last weekend in my internship town wasn't even spent in the town itself. I traveled home to visit with my dad for a birthday celebration, and I also met up with a friend who will be traveling abroad this semester in France. I am so excited to hear the stories of all her European adventures! Being able to head back to college and see Matt everyday is exciting enough for me. Can't wait to share our own close to home adventures soon! Just one more week and I'll be flying up north to see him. It can't come soon enough!



1 comment:

  1. What a great thrift find. I love the colors in the skirt!! Your outfit is very cute as are you:)

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete