Monday, August 2, 2010

All That Glitters


This dress is another of those thrift store finds. Green is my favorite color and when I saw this lovely shade on such a flowing dress I knew it had to be mine. Of course I also felt like this with about 30 other items I found in the store, but thankfully (for my wallet!) not all of them made the cut.

(dress - ?/thrifted, belt - gift, shoes - target, necklace - gift)




This weekend was full of shopping and cooking adventures. Being on my own in a strange city during my internship this summer, I've had to find creative ways to keep myself busy and have fun without my boyfriend and friends constantly around me. Thrift store shopping has been one of those things that has given me lots of weekend entertainment and kept my spirits up. I am really looking forward to getting back to my life at school, though. The big city, tons of things to do, and those that I love around me. Only two more weeks and then I'm back home!




No comments:

Post a Comment